Thanks to the business expansion, LLC Geoproject may offer to conduct the following activities:
- Inventory of sources of emissions into the atmosphere by an accredited laboratory.
- Drafting of Maximum Permissible Emissions limits, including measures to reduce emissions in order to achieve emission limits, measures to manage emissions in case of adverse meteorological conditions.
- Establishment of maximum permissible emissions and temporarily agreed emissions limits.
- The draft limits approvalin the state supervision authorities.
- Obtaining of permits for emissions of harmful substances (pollutants) into the atmosphere.
Our company has been working for more than 10 years on the market of Samara region and neighboring regions in the field of engineering surveying (geodetic, geological, environmental, hydrometeorological surveys). The right of LLC Geoproject to conduct these types of work is proved by Certificate of Admission to a Particular Type or Types of Works Which Influence Safety of Capital Construction Facilities, including highly dangerous, technically complex and unique facilities. Certificate registration number: 01-I-No.0249-5 dd. 07.08.13, issued by Self-Regulatory Non-Profit Organization “Association of Engineering Surveys in Construction”.
In order to perform the comprehensive set of investigations by its own sources, LLC Geoproject has the qualified staff and appropriate technical capabilities. To perform laboratory tests there are the accredited and certified soil and chemical laboratories.
Furthermore, LLC Geoproject managers and engineers are certified in the field of industrial safety, labor protection and basic fire safety, in order to avoid violations of HSE requirements in the course of work execution at various facilities, including especially dangerous.